This compact regulator stands just 3 inches tall and threads directly onto the HPA tank. In so doing it eliminates the need for a separate UFA and keeps your air rig profile to a minimum. What sets this regulator apart from competing models is its integral on/off valve. This enables you to depressurize the system prior to unscrewing it from the tank to elevate wear and possible damage on the tank threads and o-ring.
- Adjustable output pressure from 40psi to 145psi (standard configuration).
- Optional High Pressure Spring boots maximum pressure to ~200psi.
- Oversized 4mm piston bore for extremely high flow and refresh rate even at only 40psi.
- Integral tournament lock can be secured with a standard zip-tie. Compatible with standard HPA as well as SLP tanks.
- HP Spring Not Included
- 42in Braided Line Not Included
|Min Output Pressure||40 PSI|
|Max Output Pressure||145 PSI (~200 PSI with HP Spring, p/n 10000556)|
|Max Input Pressure||900 PSI|
|Outputs||4x 1/8 NPT|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|