The A26 paintball tank is light weight paintball tank popular also very popular with Airsoft players and for a huge variety of industrial applications. The compactness and portability of this cylinder is ideal for many applications.
26ci Aluminium tank without regulator
Test Pressure PSI 4500
Service Pressure PSI 3000
Water Capacity ci 26
Capacity ltr 0.44
Globally Certified enabling use in Australia, New Zealand, Europe & North America.
Lasts your entire paintball playing a lifetime and can then be resold to another player.
Manufactured from quality materials and to the highest international standards.
"Dangerous or hazardous" please read & follow shipping terms.
The WarriAir Paintball regulators from GladiatAir are a stylish matte black colour and incorporate a number of features to provide a high level of performance and reliability.
This regulator is pre-set with a standard output within the 700 - 900 PSI range. By removing 2 disc springs, output pressure range can be reduced to 400 - 600 PSI.
The 4500 PSI Reg has a flow restrictor on the inlet supply (cylinder to reg) to reduce the chance of blowing the low pressure burst disc.
The 3000 PSI Reg is fitted with a 4.5K PSI Burst Disc and the 4,500 PSI Reg is fitted with a 6.7K PSI Burst Disc. In accordance with best global practice and AS/NZ Standards burst disc pressure should be equal or below cylinder test pressure. The WarriAir regulators comply with the test pressure requirements on GladiatAir Paintball cylinders
26ci Aluminium Paintball Cylinder with Gladiatair Regulator
- Shipping & Handling
- All "Dangerous or Hazardous" Items will included a standard shipping rate of $10
- Please select this shipping option on check out. if your order is over $150 then the Free shipping will be applied.
- Warranty Policy due to some items classed as "Dangerous or hazardous" we will not be able to refund or exchange the item if item/s have been used incorrectly.
- Demolitions Airsoft take no responsablity of damage or death that maybe caused by some of these "Dangerous or hazardous" item/s. please fellow instructions provided by product manufacture or refill at a certified retailer & handler.
- These "Dangerous or hazardous" items are used at your own risk. Demolitions Airsoft will do its up most best to provide saftey infomation & instructions on these products.
- For more infomation please contact our sales team email@example.com